Myanmar Telecommunication Network (Public) Co., Ltd.

       1.53 K   View

Category: Internet Service Providers

Myanmar Telecommunication Network (Public) Co., Ltd.

  288/290, Rm# 702, MWEA Tower, Shwedagon Pagoda Rd., Dagon Tsp., Yangon

   01-379822,  01-379272

  Company Info..

Myanmar Telecommunication Network Public Company Limited (MTN) was incorporated in 2012. The aim is providing various telecommunication services throughout the country including infrastructure for telecommunication networks and services. MTN is the first publicly owned telecommunication company to be allowed registration. The company is incorporated with the directors qualified to contribute share capital of 20% of the authorized capital remaining 80% can be contributed by the citizens of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar.

MTN was granted a Network Facility Service (Individual) License and permission for International Gateway Services. MTN is committed to help telecom operators, IsPs, enterprises and government agencies reach their markets and citizens with high quality, reliable and flexible services. Launching of high capacity satellite services is collaboration with Singtel Satellite and WebSatMedia from Singapore.

A part of our commitment to provide superior service and support alongside industry leading innovation and capacity, the satellite service will be ready in 2018. Our staffs work with fully commitment and cooperating to achieve the aim within the same corporate discipline, mission, vision and values.


Are you a Business?

Get a free listing  

Get a free listing with Myanmar

Yellow Pages Directory

Myanmar Yellow Pages Call Center


Hotline: 951242758, 243074, 377755